Monday, November 24, 2008

10 Random Things

1) I think Burger King has the best hamburgers. In fact, I once ate a raw crawdad on a dare to "win" a BK coupon.
2) When I was 17, I fell in love with the girl who lived next door to me and ended up getting in a fist fight with her boyfriend in my front yard (her parents and my parents had to pull us apart).
3) I have been to Europe four times and have visited a total of eight countries over there (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Italy, Malta, Hungary and Ukraine).
4) My favorite movie of all time is Conan the Barbarian.
5) My favorite rock band is Black Sabbath.
6) I am of Welsh, German, Italian, Scottish and English ancestry.
7) The most beautiful place I've ever been drunk in is the Hula Moons Bar & Grill at the Grand Wailea Hotel in Wailea, Maui, Hawaii.
8) My 20 year high school reunion is this weekend.
9) I'm working on two novels. One is a horror comedy and the other is a dark medieval fantasy. Both are so offensive to the average person's sensibilites that the publication of either in my lifetime will be nothing short of miraculous.
10) I would like to get a PhD in ancient history but I don't want to quit my job here to go to grad school. Any suggestions?

No comments: